REGISTRATION KEY

Morning Guys I'm sorry I bought a A20 A321 PROLOGUE since 2 YEARS and now I tried to install the new update of the aircraft and the Preflight manager but in my BBS account I had no serial keys associated to my accont threfore no way to activated my account and my liveries in the prefilght manager the email is the same of the email purchase please help me

Best regards

Comments

• Sorry guys I found an issue thx and great job Go AHEAD
  • MY NAME IS ORMOND SIMMS I BOUGHT BLACKBOX WIDEBODY FROM THE FLIGHTSIMSTORE BUT UNABLE TO ACTIVATE HAVE SERIAL KEY
  • MY NAME IS ORMOND SIMMS I BOUGHT BLACKBOX WIDEBODY FROM THE FLIGHTSIMSTORE BUT UNABLE TO ACTIVATE HAVE SERIAL KEY

Please send me your serial and email via PM
  • I bought bb 330 prologue this morning via PayPal and can 't get my activation key in preflight manager.
    Please help me. Thank you.
  • Hello Graham, any answer ?
  • I purchased the Widebody last night ( have serial # and invoice #) but I'm unable to activate it. Preflight Manager is just displaying the trial mode and ask me to purchase a full license when I already have done so. Sent email to support last night but so far no reply (not even automated). Already had trouble getting the flight controls to work in demo mode and was only able to get it working thanks to a registered copy of FSUIPC.

There are more and more red flags on this product and if things don't get moving soon I'm considering lodging a complaint with Pay Pal and VISA. Activating a product you paid for shouldn't be this difficult. It's standard to get your key at the time of purchase from the website.

Also I read something that if you don't use the product for three month the key expires. Is this true? If so, then Blackbox is not usable for me (I have limited time and other planes).

Andre
  • Hi Andre, sorry for the delay. Have you resolved this now?

If you need any further help, please PM me.
  • Hola,yo estoy desesperado compré BlackBox prologue y no se activa el producto,sólo tengo una demo,por favor e pagado con PayPal ayuda,un saludo.
  • edited November 2018
    No puedo activar BlackBox Prologue y lo tengo pagado,solo tengo una demo por favor ayudarme gracias.
  • Jose,

For continuity, can you please post in English on these forums.

In answer to your post, you should have received an email with your serial key. Enter the serial into the product installer, and then activate your installation using the Pre-Flight Manager. This will stop the demo mode.
  • Thank you the product has been succesfully activated
  • i have the same problem. i waiting for your support as soon as possible
  • Same for me with the Bird Dog. It wants a registration Key to proceed, but none was issued. ???
  • Morning Guys I'm sorry I bought a A20 A321 PROLOGUE since 2 YEARS and now I tried to install the new update of the aircraft and the Preflight manager but in my BBS account I had no serial keys associated to my accont threfore no way to activated my account and my liveries in the prefilght manager the email is the same of the email purchase please help me

Best regards

hello my name is souleymane savane. I have the key but can't activate the product. I need help very fast please.
  • Hi
    I recently bought and installed the Britten Islander in MSFS. Flew it for several flights but it has now disappeared from the aircraft selection.
    Tried to reinstall from the download file but asks for the license serial key which I do not have and the product does not show up on my Blackbox signon as a purchase.
    Can you help, thanks.