help plz

Hi i have recently purchased the A320 family and i am not able to fly it yet as calibration is not working. i followed all the required steps and set the min and max but problem is going to max while moving forwards with my single throttle wont make the green bars go max instead when i set it to max it goes to reverse and i cant even reset anything just permanently stays in reverse this is the only plane out of 15 i fly on prepar3d that does this. i am currently using the HOTAS warthog by thrust master drivers up to date tested all its calibration and its working 100% can anyone help me plz?

Answers

• Hi Colin ... First try this from the FAQ
    And if that still doesnt help you restart Calibration try to reverse your Thrust lever axis via FSUIPC
  • ok done all u said and i was able to reset the calibration but still not response from my throttle to the airbus?
  • edited November 2016
    Sorry do you mean there is no movement of the green bars or control surfaces in FS ?

Try reversing the throttle axis in FSUIPC or your drivers if they allow
  • yes there is 0 green bars moving it juts specifically stays at the 1 bars no matter the position of my throttles.
  • I dont know which Joytsick / throttle combo your using But try Uninstalling the drivers and letting Windows default driver handle it ...
    Does the throttle work with Other Aircraft ?
  • yes as stated when i first opened this topic up i fly many aircraft and a few other sims and many aircraft in the sims being prepar3d DCS etc and all work fine all other aircraft have 0 problems
  • here is also my order number Order #851692
  • Be sure if your joystick only has a single throttle axis that you have selected "Single" for throttle mode in the mcdu on calibration page and also that in fsx/p3d your control assignment is set to "Throttle Axis" and not "Engine 1 throttle axis"
  • i can confirm its single and nothing is set to engine 1 axis and it is currently set to only throttle axis like i just tested all other planes just now to and its all fine even ran tests and everything is ok??
  • i have tried everything possible so i gave u my order number i would like a refund plz as thats alot of money i just spent.
  • i can confirm its single and nothing is set to engine 1 axis and it is currently set to only throttle axis like i just tested all other planes just now to and its all fine even ran tests and everything is ok??

I think this is the Issue Colin ....
    if you have single throttle lever you must assign it to THROTTLE AXIS and Not ENGINE 1 Axis alone

• restart engine
  • I have just purchased the Prologue A330 and got it installed into my FSX. I've noticed the display of the aircraft can be seen through and no livery shown. Adding on my flight controls are not working except for throttle and brakes on my joystick. Please help!! Thanks