Can I upload my Simbrief Flight Plan into Blackbox A330?

Can I upload SimBrief Plans into my Blackbox A330 and if so, how what is the correct format to type in the Company Route please

Best Answers

Answers

• Graham,

No, its not worked. I have tried for widebody
  • check your download and placement it works fine
  • you mean the fightplan name will be DDDD-AAAA.pln?
  • Also, i have put the file in below directory.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\BlackBox Simulation\CompanyRoutes
  • If i save the Flightplan, it will automatically saves below location not Company routes. You can check tutorial flight plan stored in this location not Company Routes.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\BlackBox Simulation\Airbus A330 Family
  • Just FYI, new install of latest WideBody and pre-flight manager into P3DV4.1 and when I attempt to import a flight plan from Simbrief (blackbox format as well as fs9 format), P3D automatically crashes.
  • id013901 said:

Just FYI, new install of latest WideBody and pre-flight manager into P3DV4.1 and when I attempt to import a flight plan from Simbrief (blackbox format as well as fs9 format), P3D automatically crashes.

Sometimes there is an anomaly with Nav Data. Updating your Nav Data files with the latest from Navigraph can help with this.