Bulldog

First, can we have a dedicated area for discussing the Bulldog please, as with your other products. When you create such could you move this thread there please. Ta.

I'm very impressed with the Bulldog and she is much as I remember her in real life. Very well done!

Spending time aloft in a familiar aircraft does make you remember some specific, sometimes odd, details... For me with the T1 one thing I always remember was the infamous ambient air temperature thermometer, which was set high on the windshield on/near the frame (one looked up at it and it wasn't far from the funny yellow canopy release "joystick"). Why remember such a thing? Because when climbing in and out of the cockpit the protruding thermometer was a very tempting alternative grab handle... not a big deal except being set in the windscreen meant it was very delicate and easily snapped off... which was a heinous crime, resulting in a dressing down from the Staff and also in a forfeit in the Mess bar (perhaps this is why it sticks in my mind?!)...

I don't see the thermometer on the T1. Can one be added in a SP please (functional if possible too)?

canopy

canopy

Comments

• Also, where can we find the Bulldog paintkit?
  • Thanks for the great comments.. I will investigate the AAT and patch it .
    Also the PaintKit will be made available soon

• I also very much enjoy this aircraft! My new GA aircraft of choice!
    Thanks for the work!
  • First, can we have a dedicated area for discussing the Bulldog please, as with your other products. When you create such could you move this thread there please. Ta.

I'm very impressed with the Bulldog and she is much as I remember her in real life. Very well done!

Spending time aloft in a familiar aircraft does make you remember some specific, sometimes odd, details... For me with the T1 one thing I always remember was the infamous ambient air temperature thermometer, which was set high on the windshield on/near the frame (one looked up at it and it wasn't far from the funny yellow canopy release "joystick"). Why remember such a thing? Because when climbing in and out of the cockpit the protruding thermometer was a very tempting alternative grab handle... not a big deal except being set in the windscreen meant it was very delicate and easily snapped off... which was a heinous crime, resulting in a dressing down from the Staff and also in a forfeit in the Mess bar (perhaps this is why it sticks in my mind?!)...

I don't see the thermometer on the T1. Can one be added in a SP please (functional if possible too)?

canopy

canopy

Find me some Photos and specs Andy I will Add !!
  • No DME for the VOR and the TACAN? I am looking for to use the Bulldog for Cross Country Flights in Britain without GPS. But i have no experience to fly aircraft with an VOR that have no DME...
  • TAC to ILS etc are all very useful and very relevant for the future, but it was not in the UAS syllabus.
    You certainly can't do proper TACAN nav in the Bulldog