Couple things I'd change if could

Just got the A340 and been playing with it for the last hours and for a beta is not bad at all!

If possible, I'd insert a steering tiller axis option for those who like me have rudder pedals and the twisting joystick axis that can be used for the tiller. It's more real as these aircraft are steered with the hands and not with the feet at low speed. ☺
Having the key to switch between the rudder pedals and the tiller and maneuver the aircraft with the feet all the times, takes a bit of the immersion imo...
FSUIPC can emulate that and I use it with both pmdg 737 and 777, but with the A340 I can't do it... It turns just a bit and then it just stops turn. Can it be changed?

Reverse thrust? Is seemed to be all or nothing. Can it be modulated a bit more?

PFD artificial horizon blue kills my eyes being so bright!! :smiley:

Comments

• All noted .. and you could turn down the PFD brightness with the dimmer knob :)
  • Yes I know I can turn down the PFD brightness, but then it gets dull!
    Anyway, the colors from PFD, ND and EICAS displays are all different (is it meant to be like that?) and in my opinion the PFD is weakest end.

After more flying other couple things I noticed. Rudder effectiveness and tires grip.

Was landing at LPPT with crosswind and when coming out of the crab I had the rudder all the way up to the side and the aircraft barely rotated to center of the runway.
    When the tires touched the ground the aircraft kept skidding almost into the grass and rudder as still all way in trying to get the aircraft to turn.
  • The ND is different as it is yet to be updgraded to AIRINC Standard .. this will be done in V0.90
  • Rudder effectiveness and tires grip.

Was landing at LPPT with crosswind and when coming out of the crab I had the rudder all the way up to the side and the aircraft barely rotated to center of the runway.
    When the tires touched the ground the aircraft kept skidding almost into the grass and rudder as still all way in trying to get the aircraft to turn.

I'm having this problem as well, any solution?