v0.90

A topic on this same matter is celebrating its second birthday this month, so I thought I would breathe some fresh life back into it by posing a similar question. How is progress on v0.90? The team has not responded to the matter on this forum in a long time and the facebook end has only returned the same line a progress is still going on and "no news is good news". In my opinion, (and I'm sure countless others hold this too) no news is bad news, i.e. work has stalled and the project is dead. This is somewhat corroborated by the fact that according to their own website, we will all get this update last year. Sorry to be crass, but time don't work like that. It makes me a little concerned that my money has vanished and I will never receive the planes I was promised. Furthermore, the longer this update takes, the more the to-do-list seems to grow. All the sim changes will add tremendous code work (especially msfs) and I would rather additional sim support be a v0.91 or 0.92 sort of thing. After all, the product is still in the development stage. According to BBS, the update was 90% ready ages ago. At this point BBS should divide the v0.90 update into smaller sections because three years is long enough for me. That is also being exacerbated by the lack of communication from the team on this matter and to me, the investors in this project (us) are owed a little transparency.

If the BBS team ever gets around to reading this, please say something!

Comments

• This is exactly what happened. BBS wants the airbus users to forget. They have promised much, but they have done little. And if you don't agree with their way, they'll kick you out. (facebook).
  • Just like the snowflake lefty cancel culture infecting the rest of the world including covid, BBS wants to forget it's own forums...
  • Just like the snowflake lefty cancel culture infecting the rest of the world including covid, BBS wants to forget it's own forums...

What an idiotic comment to make in a flight simulation forum.