Norman BN2 Islander

Dear Sirs,

On the 8th of June, I sent an email asking for your help, because I couldn't install this product of yours: "BBS Britten Norman BN2 Islander 2020" and in fact, I received your email the very next day giving instructions to try " install as Administrator and disable Antivirus".

This information, which is already available on the Download page and of course, I couldn't install your product! I only managed to overcome the problem.

searching the internet, for the error that came to me and finally found it here: ( https://medium.com/@breich_84283/fix-this-operation-has-been-cancelled-due-to-restrictions-in-effect-on -this-computer-error-ec54825b30f ).

It's resolved! If you are asked for your help with a similar problem, you already have the solution here, at least for me.

But once installed, I came across another problem regarding the aircraft in question in the simulator, which is the following: On the ground, the plane turns with great difficulty (Ruder), now I have to accelerate or brake to be able to turn either to the left or right.

In the air, another problem! the depth rudders do not work. Whether raising or lowering the nose of the plane, it simply does not obey.

This only happens to me with the "Norman BN2 Islander" as I have no problem with any other MSFS 2020 default aircraft.

I really appreciate it if you can help me this time! Because I'm tired of searching the Internet and I can't find anything related to this problem.

Best regards,

Manuel Formas

Comments