Flight plan issue

Hi all,
Just purchased the Widebody Xtreme Prologue for FSX and have an issue with the flight plan.
I use Little Navmap latest version to create flight plans and it has an export function for the BBS Airbus flight plan.
The problem I have is when I load the flight plan into the FMC and activate it, the route distance is about 10 times longer than what it should be.
I loaded YSSYYPAD.pln Sydney to Adelaide which is approximately 625nm but the FMC shows approximately 6345nm. Looking at the map view it shows the route lines going back and forth hence no one way plotted route from Sydney to Adelaide as it should.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Fred

Comments

• Moved to Routes and Flightplans page
  • I've never tried to import into BBS as i wasn't aware it was possible. Have you gone through each way point in the MCDU to see you have the correct LAT an LONG coordinates for each point?

Regards,

Jake
  • Thanks for your response Jake. No I didn’t. I wasn’t sure the waypoints could be changed.
  • Hi Jake,
    How can you change the waypoint in the FMC if there are duplications?

Regards,
    Fred
  • Fred,

If you ever come across a dupe waypoint i.e a waypoint with the same name however different VOR frequencies/ LAT/LONG coordinates, the list will appear in the MCDU and you need to press the LSK thats associated to the waypoint you are wishing to fly to, you'll find these details in your OFP.

Regards,

Jake
  • Thanks Jake.
    I presume then that the waypoints can be changed when they have been imported from an external flight planner.
    Regards,
    Fred
  • Fred,
    Have you tried importing them using an FS9 format? That works for me as long as I place the flight plan in the Company Routes folder.