A330 V0.90

I just wanted a quick update on V0.90. Last September it was said you would have it in the 1st qtr of 2019, but we're well into the 3rd qtr now. I was just wondering if there is a release timeframe? No pressure :)

Comments

• an update would be welcome and appreciated.
  • Yes I really cant wait for this update. I just flew the 330-200 on a ETOPS long haul flight and all went well. We need a just little update for the icing on the cake. Love the new liveries as well.
  • edited September 2019
    How was the landing...was it a smooth one?
  • As i have previously commented: "Progress is well underway with V0.90, however due to personal circumstances with the main developers outside of their control, development has had to slow down to allow them to recover from situations they have been placed in."

Regards,

Jake
  • It would be a great XMas present :)
  • It would be a great XMas present :)

I second that.

• They have or are going to do another runner. This company is a complete joke. I'll be dead before they finish an aircraft. They shouldn't even be allowed to sell this garbage anymore.
  • They have or are going to do another runner. This company is a complete joke. I'll be dead before they finish an aircraft. They shouldn't even be allowed to sell this garbage anymore.

Thierry,

"They have or are going to do another runner" Is completely wrong so congratulations on making youreself look rather silly!

What you seem to forget is that BBS is a team of TWO people, not a plethora of developers who's full time job is to work on aircraft one after each other, these are real people, with jobs and families to look after, as well as satisfy the flight sim community.

V0.90 is in development, I've been informed that the product is 90% complete with the last 10% comprising of a re-write of the MCDU and NAV systems.

Regards,

Jake
  • All I can say is that I’m looking forward to the release. And don’t rush for the sake of release. A 2 man team I must say Cudos to you for taking on this huge task and sticking to it.
  • Even beauty changes
  • edited December 2019
    Would be nice to see some news. Some screenshots maybe.
    But we shouldn't rush them.
  • edited March 21

As i have previously commented: "Progress is well underway with V0.90, however due to personal circumstances with the main developers outside of their control, development has had to slow down to allow them to recover from situations they have been placed in."

Regards,

Jake

Hi Jake, I would guess that you have been dumped into the deep-end so it is probably unfair to give you too much of a hard time but questions that have been unanswered for a long time need to be answered.
    In reply to the question about why progress is so slow you say that there are only two BB developers, if that is so why on earth are they working on 10 TEN! different aircraft?
    You say that the developers are recovering from personal issues, can we expect therefore to see a marked improvement in progress leading up to a release very soon? After all it has been six months since you said that.
    That having been said we have been fed that story for much longer than six months, indeed the current download version has not changed in more than two years! You must agree therefore that a lot of your existing and prospective customers are getting very concerned and disbelieving. A lot of the others have given up completely. So will BB please start a new leaf and become more open about what is REALLY going on?
    Thank you.
    Mike
  • Nothing has changed, two new moderators have been hired but still posts and queries are not being commented upon or being answered. It is nearly two months since Jake contributed to this topic.
    I can only concluded that BB has no feel for its customers old and new.
    Sadly it would seem that many have invested in a failing project that is now unlikely to be completed. :-1: :(
  • Mike M said:

Nothing has changed, two new moderators have been hired but still posts and queries are not being commented upon or being answered. It is nearly two months since Jake contributed to this topic.
    I can only concluded that BB has no feel for its customers old and new.
    Sadly it would seem that many have invested in a failing project that is now unlikely to be completed. :-1: :(

I'd have to agree MikeM, I have been waiting 7 years for this "prologue" to be finished. They are happy to take your money, but don't deliver and can't handle criticism.