Blackbox Customer Support.

Ive noticed that from the beginning of 2019.Blackbox Support has gone walk about. many unanswered posts across all their products.Has Graham Carr been overwhelmed or has he left the company?I understand its a small company, but consider the people who bought your products.In April 2018 one of the developers apoligized for the lack of support and promised it would get better.Afraid not.Aerosoft will release the A330 before the end of 2019 im sure.Everyone is waiting for this a/c.So if may be blunt, you wont have to bother replying to customer posts because their wont be any.
Disgruntled Blackbox owner.

Comments

• +1 suprise suprise :(
  • Agreed. The lack of responses or any information about how the projects are coming along have certainly soured my opinion of BlackBlox.
  • Hey there Mr. Developer... Will there be an update to v1.00 or is blackbox just another flightsim write-off.
  • I feel the same way. I did get a quick and easy response once. Since then I have written many posts trying to figure out how to get somebody to respond and answer my questions, some of which were 4 months ago and I haven't heard a peep from anybody at BBS. There obviously isn't any customer support at BBS.

Jason